This glass candy container features two horizontal ribs and six vertical ribs. The red screw on plastic top serves as the cap, as well as, the lantern reflector. The wire bail is attached to the red screw on the plastic top. The flared base is also screw on. There is no paint that was used on this lantern. Both the flared base and the flared reflector are also ribbed vertically.
Material: Vintage Glass, Wire, and Plastic
Colors: Glass is Clear, Bail is Metal Gray, and the Plastic is red
Approximate Creation Dates: 1946 – 51
Creator: J H Millstein
Approximate Dimensions in Inches: 3 1/4 base width x 5 ¼ total height
Markings on both of the plastic parts: The base and the reflector – same markings on both pieces…”J. H. MILLSTEIN JEANNETTE PA. / PAT’S APP”.
Markings on the Glass: None
Condition: Used Vintage Condition
- The inside paper label is missing from the cap.
- The glass is free from cracks, chips, hairline fractures, or repairs. Please note there is a dark wavy line that appears on the inside of the glass and looks like a hairline fracture; but it is NOT. It is simply a discoloration of some sort. I put my finger inside the glass and there is no fracture on the inside or the exterior of the glass.
- The plastic base (the bottom red plastic piece) is also free of cracks, chips, hairline fractures, or repairs. It does show some discoloration on the underside of it.
- The plastic reflector (the top red plastic piece) does have a crack.. I show this (as well as all the other imperfections) in the pictures several times.
- In addition to these minor imperfections, there are minor scratches on the plastic.
My ducky assistants will not be accompanying this lantern on its travels. They were present to assist me with showing you the entire candy container.
Re: Eikelberner George and Agadjaian Serge
• You are currently AtMemoryLane.shop. You will receive a 4.4% refund on your purchased item. This 4.4% will be refunded after purchase. The 4.4% applies to all items – including those that are on sale.
At Memory Lane Ua3a ea448 AtMemoryLane
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
AtMemoryLane is located in the USA. I sell to the 50 US states, as well as, the US Territories and United States DPOs, APOs, and FPOs.
Information retained by AtMemoryLane includes the information that is part of an electronic sale. This sale could be in the Etsy marketplace at my shop, called AtMemoryLane, or it could be in my Etsy pattern shop, also called AtMemoryLane. The information that is included is information that has been provided by the buyer – which is their name and address. Additionally, any messages sent to the seller via the Etsy conversation system will also be retained on the Etsy site. None of this information is used for any type of marketing, spamming, or solicitation on my part. (And I will not be sending you a Christmas card either.) The information is and was used exclusively for your transaction. The financial information (credit card info) is not provided to the sellers on Etsy so there is nothing to worry about there. Contact information (your name and address) is used exclusively to contact you regarding the items you purchased (if need be), to fulfill your order, and if necessary for legal reasons (for instance for tax purposes). We, Etsy sellers, do not have access to your billing address if it is different from your mailing address. As noted above, Etsy is the only one that even has access to that information; sellers on Etsy do not.
I may use any photos that you might share with me for promotional or selling purposes.
Thank you for reading this.
All orders received by 8:00 PM Eastern Time are processed (mailed) the next day. I usually drop off packages at the post office in the morning six days a week; I normally drop off packages to the UPS drop off point in the afternoon five days a week.
- Etsy does not have a system where we can list UPS as an alternative. I ship via USPS or UPS, whichever is least expensive and quickest. I refund shipping overages paid by you.
If the shipping calculation is over by more than 50 cents, I will reimburse you. Yup, I will reimburse you 50 cents.
If the shipping calculator is under by any amount, you will not know about it; that is, I will not request that you make any further payment because of an error of mine, the calculator, or the system.
My normal hours seven days a week are 1:00 - 9:00 PM. I answer questions within two hours during this time.
On my off hours, I will normally return your question as soon as I open up for the day.
I do not operate with any smart devices - only dumb ones, as they simply do not work in dead zones, so I periodically throughout my day check the old desktop.
1. You, the buyer, shall ensure the items are received by me in the SAME condition in which you received it. You are not required to use the original packaging and box. Feel free to use your own if you so desire
2. In addition, please provide me, via a convo, the tracking number within one eight calendar days of receiving the item.
Returns can be made for any reason whatsoever. You will receive the original cost of the item and the original shipping. I do not charge a bogus restocking fee. Be aware that the cost to return the item (shipping) will not be reimbursed to you.
As you may or may not be aware, shipping insurance benefits the seller. I normally pay for the insurance, if any. The only time, you (the buyer) would pay for the insurance is if YOU request it.
I do not normally buy additional insurance as I tend to pack for a nuclear blast...or, at least, for war.
NO, I am sorry. I do not.
I do, however, encourage you to shop around. In many of my listings, I leave a reference at the bottom of the description to assist you in your research. This way, you will be able to compare apples with apples.
--- I usually have a larger selection of items in my stand alone shop - AtMemoryLane.shop.
---In addition, all purchases made AtMemoryLane.shop, will receive a 4.4% refund on your purchased item.
--- You also receive this 4.4% refund on any sale items in the AtMemoryLane.shop.
---Sometimes, I have items on sale in the stand alone shop (AtMemoryLane.shop) that I do not have in the etsy marketplace shop.
--- You can get to AtMemoryLane.shop via any browser.
If you are making a purchase as a Christmas gift, you may want to shop early. I will be taking a couple of weeks off the end of November for Thanksgiving. This applies to the etsy store - AtMemoryLane.store - as well as my stand alone shop - AtMememoryLane.shop.