Here is a highly gilded decorative plate.
This vintage Art of Chokin Dynasty Gallery Limited Edition plate measures 9 1/4 Inches – actually it is a little shy of the ¼ inch; it actually measures 9 3/16 inches. The artist for this plate is Katsuyoshi. The front of this decorative plate has two birds with four day lilies. This plate is made of Japanese fine bone china porcelain. The plate is trimmed with 24 karat gold gilt. This chokin plate is a metallic art plate that has been engraved with gold, silver, and copper.
Materials: Porcelain with Gold, Silver, and Copper
Main Color: White
Width: 9 1/4 Inches (it actually measures 9 3/16 Inches)
Depth at Rim: 7/8 Inch
Creation Date: About 1985
Wording on the Bottom of the Plate in Gold Color:
- DYNASTY GALLERY EXCLUSIVE DESIGNS [Logo] w ORIGINAL CHOKIN COLLECTION
- FINE CHINA BY KEITO JAPAN PRODUCED FOR COLLECTORS AROUND THE WORLD [Logo]
- LIMITED EDITION
- THE ART OF CHOKIN
- CHOKIN is the ancient Japanese art of engraving copper and gilding it with precious gold & silver & other decorative colors. This incredible art work first appeared on the armaments of the mighty Samurai Warriors in the late 12th century, and the stunning Chokin Art has been handed down from generation to generation. Today it has evolved into an art of decorating various household articles as well as prized art collections by a handful of renowned and dedicated master of Chokin artists.
- Dynasty brings you Chokin art collectors plates and pictures for your personal collection. Discover the rewards and pride of owning a piece of lasting beauty, a genuine work of art.
Wording on the Silver Sticker that is also located on the bottom of the plate
- LIMITED EDITION
- CHOKIN ART COLLECTION
Wording on the plain white sticker – also located on the bottom of the plate
- 2312 – LTD EDITION – TOT ED 8000 [meaning that 8000 of these were created]
- SUBJECT AZALEA
- ARTIST KATSUYOSHI
- EDT # 988 [meaning this is number 988 of the 8000 that were created]
Please note that I did not attempt to translate any of the Japanese script.
Condition: Good Vintage Condition w Minor Wear.
I ship using USPS or UPS - whichever is QUICK and least expensive.
• You are currently AtMemoryLane.shop. You will receive a 4.4% refund on your purchased item. This 4.4% will be refunded after purchase. The 4.4% applies to all items – including those that are on sale.
At Memory Lane qdtc AtMemoryLane
I expect to be paid at time of purchase.
I ship to the United States of America (all 50 of them), APOs, FPOs, DPOs, Puerto Rico, the United States Virgin Islands, American Samoa, The Northern Mariana Islands, and Guam.
Your package is important to you AND me.
I ALWAYS reimburse you if the shipping is less than estimated by the Etsy calculator.
I NEVER request additional funds if the shipping is more than estimated.
If payment is received by 8:00 PM Eastern Time, then the package will usually be in the mail the NEXT day. [I end my work day about 9:00 PM.]
I normally ship within one business day of payment and I usually ship SIX days a week. I live in a small town, so my post office is normally only open 29 hours per week. I don't have a problem working around their tight schedule.
Once again - your package is IMPORTANT, not only to you, but also to me.
© Copyright 2014 by AtMemoryLane All Rights Reserved.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
In order to receive a full refund of item price, original shipping, and handling fees, then simply return the item and provide a tracking number within eight calendar days of receiving the item. Please note that the tracking number must also be provided within eight calendar days. (I know that in the above section, it says to return within 7 days...but I had no choice but to pick a "canned response". I accept returns mailed within 8 calendar days.)
The return shipping will be paid by you, the buyer.
© Copyright 2014 by AtMemoryLane All Rights Reserved.
AtMemoryLane is located in the USA. I sell to the 50 US states, as well as, the US Territories and United States DPOs, APOs, and FPOs.
Information retained by AtMemoryLane includes the information that is part of an electronic sale. This sale could be in the Etsy marketplace at my shop, called AtMemoryLane, or it could be in my Etsy pattern shop, also called AtMemoryLane. The information that is included is information that has been provided by the buyer – which is their name and address. Additionally, any messages sent to the seller via the Etsy conversation system will also be retained on the Etsy site. None of this information is used for any type of marketing, spamming, or solicitation on my part. (And I will not be sending you a Christmas card either.) The information is and was used exclusively for your transaction. The financial information (credit card info) is not provided to the sellers on Etsy so there is nothing to worry about there. Contact information (your name and address) is used exclusively to contact you regarding the items you purchased (if need be), to fulfill your order, and if necessary for legal reasons (for instance for tax purposes). We, Etsy sellers, do not have access to your billing address if it is different from your mailing address. As noted above, Etsy is the only one that even has access to that information; sellers on Etsy do not.
I may use any photos that you might share with me for promotional or selling purposes.
Thank you for reading this.
All orders received by 8:00 PM Eastern Time are processed (mailed) the next day. I usually drop off packages at the post office in the morning six days a week; I normally drop off packages to the UPS drop off point in the afternoon five days a week.
- Etsy does not have a system where we can list UPS as an alternative. I ship via USPS or UPS, whichever is least expensive and quickest. I refund shipping overages paid by you.
If the shipping calculation is over by more than 50 cents, I will reimburse you. Yup, I will reimburse you 50 cents.
If the shipping calculator is under by any amount, you will not know about it; that is, I will not request that you make any further payment because of an error of mine, the calculator, or the system.
My normal hours seven days a week are 1:00 - 9:00 PM. I answer questions within two hours during this time.
On my off hours, I will normally return your question as soon as I open up for the day.
I do not operate with any smart devices - only dumb ones, as they simply do not work in dead zones, so I periodically throughout my day check the old desktop.
1. You, the buyer, shall ensure the items are received by me in the SAME condition in which you received it. You are not required to use the original packaging and box. Feel free to use your own if you so desire
2. In addition, please provide me, via a convo, the tracking number within one eight calendar days of receiving the item.
Returns can be made for any reason whatsoever. You will receive the original cost of the item and the original shipping. I do not charge a bogus restocking fee. Be aware that the cost to return the item (shipping) will not be reimbursed to you.
As you may or may not be aware, shipping insurance benefits the seller. I normally pay for the insurance, if any. The only time, you (the buyer) would pay for the insurance is if YOU request it.
I do not normally buy additional insurance as I tend to pack for a nuclear blast...or, at least, for war.
NO, I am sorry. I do not.
I do, however, encourage you to shop around. In many of my listings, I leave a reference at the bottom of the description to assist you in your research. This way, you will be able to compare apples with apples.
--- I usually have a larger selection of items in my stand alone shop - AtMemoryLane.shop.
---In addition, all purchases made AtMemoryLane.shop, will receive a 4.4% refund on your purchased item.
--- You also receive this 4.4% refund on any sale items in the AtMemoryLane.shop.
---Sometimes, I have items on sale in the stand alone shop (AtMemoryLane.shop) that I do not have in the etsy marketplace shop.
--- You can get to AtMemoryLane.shop via any browser.